форум сайта "Академия родителей"

Объявление

ВНИМАНИЕ!!!

Если у вас проблемы с паролем, сообщите об этом администрации (admin собака akademroditel точка ru), вам помогут его восстановить.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » форум сайта "Академия родителей" » Книга жалоб и предложений » Если вы не можете зайти на форум.

Если вы не можете зайти на форум.

Сообщений 1 страница 50 из 55

Для тех, кто не может после регистрации зайти на форум - забыли пароль или по другоим причинам, пишите тут свой почтовый адрес и вам вышлют новый пароль.

мыло chihahua@mail.ru

Афина, Вам приходило письмо с новым паролем? Почему Вы опять войти не можете?

Снова по новому паролю не пускаете((( пароль akademia не работает(

Даже не знаю, что с Вами делать, Афина.  Высылаю Вам новый пароль.
Попробуйте в Вашем браузере удалить автозаполнение и после этого ввести новый пароль. Если опять не заработает, то может Вам занова регистрироваться?

Вот она я))) спасибо!

Свершилось!

Ой,а я тоже не могу зайти,только из почтового ящика по вашим ссылкам.А почему не фиксируется появление нас на сайте,а только сообщения,вот и получается,что меня давно не было.А еще почему с письмом подруге не могу фото послать????

I appreciate, result in I found exactly what I used to be having a look for. You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Quality articles or reviews is the secret to attract the people to go to see the web page, that's what this web page is providing.

Howdy just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

Great article. I'm going through a few of these issues as well..

Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next post thank you once again.

Your style is so unique compared to other people I have read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this site.

Hello! I know this is sort of off-topic but I needed to ask. Does building a well-established website such as yours require a lot of work? I'm completely new to operating a blog however I do write in my diary on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

Hi to every single one, it's actually a fastidious for me to pay a visit this website, it consists of useful Information.

If you would like to take a great deal from this piece of writing then you have to apply these techniques to your won blog.

Thank you, I've just been searching for information about this subject for a long time and yours is the greatest I've came upon till now. However, what concerning the bottom line? Are you positive in regards to the supply?

Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

Greetings, I do think your website might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in Internet Explorer, it's got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Besides that, fantastic blog!

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it. I have got you book-marked to check out new things you post…

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement? My blog has a lot of completely unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any ways to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'd certainly appreciate it.

Howdy would you mind letting me know which web host you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a honest price? Many thanks, I appreciate it!

Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any suggestions?

Highly descriptive post, I enjoyed that bit. Will there be a part 2?

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your website? My website is in the very same area of interest as yours and my users would genuinely benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks!

Good day! I simply would like to give you a huge thumbs up for the excellent info you've got here on this post. I will be returning to your blog for more soon.

Hello I am so happy I found your site, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a remarkable post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the superb work.

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this excellent blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Hi there, all is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's truly excellent, keep up writing.

An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment. I do think that you need to write more on this subject matter, it may not be a taboo matter but usually folks don't discuss such subjects. To the next! Cheers!!

I pay a visit everyday some websites and websites to read content, but this webpage offers feature based content.

Usually I don't read article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, very great post.

Having read this I believed it was very informative. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this informative article together. I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it!

Hi my family member! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and include approximately all important infos. I would like to see extra posts like this .

Hi, after reading this awesome paragraph i am also happy to share my familiarity here with colleagues.

Currently it appears like Wordpress is the top blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My site discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!

Every weekend i used to go to see this web page, because i want enjoyment, since this this site conations truly good funny data too.

Hi, I want to subscribe for this weblog to take newest updates, therefore where can i do it please help out.

Great site you have here.. It's difficult to find good quality writing like yours nowadays. I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!!

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

Hi to all, it's genuinely a fastidious for me to pay a quick visit this site, it contains helpful Information.

Yes! Finally something about %keyword1%.

Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I'm inspired! Very useful info specifically the remaining section :) I deal with such info much. I used to be seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!

This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which helped me. Thanks a lot!

For newest news you have to pay a visit internet and on the web I found this web site as a finest site for hottest updates.

Hi there! This post couldn't be written much better! Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept preaching about this. I will send this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a great read. I appreciate you for sharing!

Вы здесь » форум сайта "Академия родителей" » Книга жалоб и предложений » Если вы не можете зайти на форум.